Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:58:34 -0700
From:      "Chutima S." <chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to prevent relaying host.

Dear all

I found that my host running FreeBSD 3.4 with sendmail version 8.9.3
have receive mail from strange people and target is not our users hundreds
messages a day.  Is it was relay host for some spam site?  How can I
reject those mail?

I already visited www.sendmail.org and read about relaying host but I
don't understand M4 config, I know only I use /etc/sendmail.cf to config
my sendmail process. And /etc/mail contains only 2 file Makefile and
README.

Thanks in advance,
Chutima Subsirin
chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com - email