Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <doemill@shocking.com>
To:        Byoung-Kee Yi <kee@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [q] SBPro and mpg123

That happends to me too, unless i specify -2, like
mpg123 -v -2 Rage-KillingInTheName.mp3
will always work, If I dont specify -2 it wotn work and ill get
Aug 18 11:13:06 stinky /kernel: Sound: DMA (output) timed out - IRQ/DRQ
config error?
good luck, hope it helps. btw, im using a SoundBlaster too in that box