Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 1996 00:42:00 -0800
From:      gt herbert <gherbert@vt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sound blaster and cdrom

I am trying to gain access to my cd-rom.  I tried using an atapi patchkit
but after the kernel was finished and I rebooted the cd-rom still didn't
have access.  I know I have to recompile my kernel, but I don't know
which line from LINT needs to be added and changed to the KERNEL.  I have
a teac cd-rom connected through a sound blaster 16 MCD(multi cd).  This
is connected on an isa bus in a 486 dx/2 66.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-GT