Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:17:20 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Okay everyone,

	Mr. Hornback's guide to making Outlook Express, ahem,
	"nicer" to deal with for the rest of us...

	Open Outlook Express.
	Select the Tools menu.
	Go down to Options.
	Click on the Send tab.
	Change Mail Sending Format to Plain Text
	Click on Plain Text settings.
	Wrap lines at 76 or fewer, and turn off MIME encoding.
	Click OK, etc, etc. until you get back to the main menu.

	It's not that hard, folks.  If you have questions about Outlook 97/98/2000,
let me know, since I also support those.

--- Andy