Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:43:34 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Farid=20Nicolas?= <fd_nicolas@yahoo.fr>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about crontab.

hello,

 i have a problem when i use crontab on my freebsd.

 I want to execute a program every day. this program
 write the result of a "ps" in a text file. When i use
 crontab, i can see only 80 characters of this text
 file whereas when I execute it directly i can read
all
 the file.

 I tried to change the term ENV variable and I put
 "TERM=xterm-color" but i don't think that freebsd
 crontab accept the definition of an environnment
 variable by a user.

 I don't know what can I do.

 Can you help me please.

 Thanks a lot.