Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 1997 11:03:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      root@doppler.parksmed.com (Superuser)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Thanks

Hi my name is AJ and I use SCO (Hi AJ!!!) It all
started about a year ago when the pusher offered me
a copy of SCO for free. In my week willed way I
shelved BSD and installed SCO........ I'm so ashamed
of myself......... I only hope the BSD community will
forgive me. This weekend I'm reinstalling BSD and
putting SCO in my past. I can only look ahead and
live one bit at a time.

Just a note to THANK YOU for the work you've put
into making BSD the way to go.

AJ