Date:      Sun, 11 May 2014 03:10:18 -0600
From:      Jack Richard <jackrichard43@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on disc

I have attempted to install FreeBSD in Toshiba amd64 8GB/640GB-hdd. All I
get is BS. I am willing to buy FreeBSD on disc from a vendor, BUT - I will
only buy the disc set if I can get confirmation that FreeBSD will work; ie
===> Hardware found, internet available without the BS part. I am
computer-aware and have a fair education, but the requirements to get
FreeBSD to work after downloading, burning the iso to disc and hours of
installation without being able to use it is VERY annoying and I feel that
if FreeBSD cannot work in every fashion OUT-OF-THE-BOX, then tell me now so
I can save myself the trouble.
Please feel free to contact me at the email address and let me know
something.
Thanks!