Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:25:43 -0500
From:      "jwilliams@pop.courtesymortgage.com" <jwilliams@pop.courtesymortgage.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Postfix and FreeBSD question

Hello everyone=2E

I am in the process of setting up a Mail server that will be running
FreeBSD 4=2E9 and postfix=2E

My question is that, by default, FreeBSD has sendmail up and running=2E I
seem to vaguely remember that there were a few extra steps that were neede=
to remove and install postfix correctly=2E

I quickly read a README_FILE for postfix, but it was not really clear=2E
Thus, I was hoping to ask some questions here and get some additional
feedback about this particular setup=2E

I appreciate the help=2E

Jason

P=2ES=2E I am planning to install postfix through ports=2E :)=20

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E