Date:      Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:32:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mail question

Hey folks,

This turned up in my maillog this morning:

Aug  1 09:40:58 lambic sendmail[14378]: JAA14376: to="HK STATIONERY MFG.
CO., LTD." <victorwu@hksm.com>, ctladdr=handy (9956/9956), delay=00:00:34,
xdelay=00:00:29, mailer=esmtp, relay=mail.asiaonline.net. [202.85.0.1],
stat=Sent (AAA22758 Message accepted for delivery)

It seems to suggest to me I'm being used as a relay for somebody, but I
don't understand the lingo well enough to really be able to tell.  I
remember the recent thread on dealing with being exploited as a relay,
though if there was a fix listed there, I missed it.

So --

 (1) Does the above log entry hold any significance to me, and

 (2) What's the fix to my sendmail.cf to turn off this relay business?

Thanks,

Brian