Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 1999 00:22:20 +1000
From:      james <jamesb@nelsonbay.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot error messages

Hi,

Some booting error messages I'd like to fix.

apache netatalksocket: Protocol not supported
routed: sendto( de0, 224.0.0.2 ): No route to host
papd: atp_open: Protocol not supported
afpd: main: atp_open:  ditto

Samba works fine with 95, but I'd also like to talk to the mac.
Where or what is the explanation of how to get atalk working proberly.

Also, where is routed configured or whats with the 224.0.0.2 ?

thanks,
james.
freeBSD 3.1