Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:29:49 -0700
From:      Bruce Dang <btdang@home.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Giving some restriction to some user

What you want to do is not possible with standard unix file
permissions.  If you do not have too many users, you make a separate
directory, add a new group (perhaps tmpacc?), and add some of the users
to that group.  Then if you want them to view some files, just cp it to
the dir and chgrp it to tmpacc, and give the proper permission so your
users can view them.

Bruce Dang
www.tbug.org