Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:20:46 +0430
From:      Mahdi Dashtbozorgi <mdasht@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   dedicate the most available cpu cores to my application

Hi,

I want to dedicate the most cpu cores of my server to my application.
My server has 24 available cpu cores and I am using FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE.
According to the following link:
https://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?&t=41012

I use the following commands to run my application:
#> cpuset -s 1 -l 0-1
#> cpuset -c -l 2-23 myapp

but after executing "cpuset -s 1 -l 0-1", I got the following error message:
cpuset: setaffinity: Resource deadlock avoided

I even put the first command in /etc/rc.local, but still get the same error
message.
How can I find the process, which prevent this command from execution?

Best Regards,
Mahdi.