Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 1997 12:15:13 +0800 (PHT)
From:      Arthur Alacar <art@pili.adn.edu.ph>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: enlightenment hangs my machine :(

i made it work fine!!.. running on 2.2.2-RELEASE...
but some prob with Imagemagik.... i can hardly configure it for its
JPEG library... thus.. this sounds to be another prob with enlightenment.

need help!.. how can i let imagemagik work with jpeg files...though
i have succesfully downloaded/compiled/installed all files required by its
port (imagemagik).

|art|