Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 16:25:39 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Roman V. Palagin" <romanp@mutant.galion.ryazan.su>
To:        Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Distributed Lock Manager on FreeBSD

WoW!!

I think this is great project. Can you give me more information?

Roman V. Palagin                                     Systems Integrator "RIGHT"
Network Administrator                               http://www.galion.ryazan.su
Internet Mail: romanp@mutant.galion.ryazan.su             Tel: +7 (0912) 725638