Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:40:45 -0400
From:      "James E. Marker" <jemstone@triplet.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RARP

I need to set up RARP to set up a bootp server.  I am running FreeBSD 2.2.5
on Compaq PentPro 180 with 128Megs of ram.

I have enabled tftp, have a directory /tftpboot/ with the correct file in
it, but when I do rarpd -s I get a message like the following:

# rarpd -s
usage: rarpd [ -afnv ] [ interface ]

What do I need to do.  This is all Greek to me.  I looked at the man page,
and in the complete FreeBSD book, but nothing in the book, and the man page
reads to me as if I am doing everything right.  Also, why isn't "s" listed
as an option in the above "usage:" message.

Jim...