Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 13:12:05 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode

In the course of my searches through Google, concerning this, I came
across a pointer to:

	http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/advanced.html

which documents how to get more information based on the instruction
pointer ... in this case, an ip of 0x0 shows nothing, unless:

	00000000 A globaldata

	means something?