Date:      Mon, 19 Sep 2016 15:25:39 +0900
From:      Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Nvidia_load not working

I suspect loader.efi issue rather than that you mentioned.

  https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-stable-11/2016-September/000503.html

nvidia.ko is loaded as a dependency of nvidia-modeset.ko, so if
nvidia.ko failed to load, nvidia-modeset.ko should fail as well.

--
Tomoaki AOKI    <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp>