Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 01:16:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marco Radzinschi <marco@radzinschi.com>
To:        FreeBDS-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   X11 on HP Vectra VE 5/200 MMX Series 4?

Hello:

	I have an HP Vectra VE 5/200 MMX Series 4 computer, which I would
like to turn into an X workstation.  If anyone has gotten X to work on
this clunker, I would like to know what I should set as the configuration
settings for X.

I am asking because I honestly do not have any experience with setting up
X on FreeBSD - not properly at least.  I have only really used Unix
systems from the console, mostly via an SSH or telnet client.  I
administer the Linux and FreeBSD servers I set up via a SSH shell account.

Though I have used Irix and SunOS systems before, Linux and FreeBSD are
the only systems I've ever run on hardware I personally own.  I now have a
spare box, and would like to give the X Window system a try.

Any help appreciated.

Marco Radzinschi

E-Mail: marco@radzinschi.com
AOL IM: CrackedBoy

Running FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE i386
 1:01AM  up 8 days,  9:29, 1 user, load averages: 1.05, 1.02, 1.01