Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:29:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Craig W. Shaver" <craig@ProGroup.COM>
To:        asv@gaboon.imcinternet.net (Stan Voket)
Cc:        craig@cod.progroup.com (Craig W. Shaver), freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (Hillbilly PC's aka dual cpu, overclocked celeries

>Craig,
>
>I'm interested in getting in touch with the guys at
>http://www.advanceddesignky.com/ but I'll be darned if I can find their
>telephone number on the web page. Would you send it to me please?
>
>Thanks for the help,
>
>Please keep all us FreeBSD ers informed of the performance of you new
>board.
>
>Best,
>
>Stan
>
>--
> -  Stan Voket, asv@gaboon.imcinternet.net -  http://gaboon.imcinternet.net -
>         "If you think you can, or you can't; you are _always_ right!"

Ok, sorry about that.  I got the number from the listing at price watch.

http://www.pricewatch.com/

Go to motherboards, then no cpu dual.

On page 2 of the search results:

Advanced Design of Kentucky 888-785-6848 606-746-2779

They are one of the cheapest for the ABIT BP6 and mention overclocking in
their blurb.

--
Craig Shaver, Productivity Group
POB 60458 Sunnyvale, CA  94088 (650)390-0654