Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 14:45:06 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Penisoara Adrian <ady@warp.starnets.ro>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   2 NE2000 cards in a box

    Hi,

  I have a small problem; I want to make an firewall to protect my
internal netowork and I have to put 2 cards in the server box.
  Now I managed to set them to 2 different IRQ/port pairs but I don't know
about the memory addresses ?! They're both 0xd8000.
  What I am talking about:
   - FreeBSD 3.0-970718-SNAP
   - 2 ISA Winbond NE2000 compatible network cards set to IRQ5/0x300 and
     IRQ10/0x340 (no manuals, sorry)
   - the DOS setup disk doesn't have any settings for memory addresses
     (which in fact isn't quite the disk for these cards)

 I'm also in desperate need for links to related documentation for IP
firewalling / routing / >1 network card. Thanks for any information.

  TIA
  Ady (@warp.starnets.ro)