Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 1998 21:14:08 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.NET>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, "Alex G. Bulushev" <bag@sinbin.demos.su>, Daniel Rock <rock@cs.uni-sb.de>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current NFS problem

> Well, according to Jordan's "non-verification" to my alluding that since
> Dr. McKusick was committing NFS deltas, he was the mysterious contracted
> NFS fixer-upper. Last time I checked, he didn't really do his entire job
> if that was to totally fix NFS.... but hey, I don't use NFS much if ever,
> so I won't Complain...

Kirk did some of the tasks but wasn't keen to jump in and become our
NFS guru for everything.  I can't say I blame him.  In any case, he's
finished the work he was willing to do and blaming him for NFS's
problems or saying he "didn't do his entire job" is simply lameness
incarnate (not that Brian surprises me here since he's already widely
known in the FreeBSD community for the concentrated doses of lameness
he emits from time to time :).

In any case, 24 hours before the release is NOT the time to be
bringing this kind of thing up and I'll thank Mr. Feldman for crawling
back under the slimey rock from which he's most recently emerged.
Knock it off, green!

- Jordan