Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:33:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        David Xu <bsddiy@163.net>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, bde@zeta.org.au ((Bruce Evans)), arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: Found BAD BUG: squashed

:why cann't it go into 4.3-release? if you think this will break many third
:party utils, how do you think 4.4-release won't break them ?
:
:--
:Best regards,
:David Xu

    Too great a chance that it will mess something up and turn the CDs into
    so much shiny garbage.  If we put it in just after the release we have
    several months to deal with any potential problems before the
    next set of CD's is cut.

						    -Matt