Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:17:09 -0700
From:      Yann Ramin <atrus@montereyhigh.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Alpha Port - Silly Me :)

Sorry about my last message to this list.  I've found the Alpha port of
FreeBSD now (after some wandering the FTP site).  It seems the link on
your web page (I forgot where I followed it from) is outdated.  Don't
mind me

Yann Ramin			Atrus Trivalie Productions
atrus@montereyhigh.com		www.redshift.com/~yramin

	"Of course it runs FreeBSD!"
			- Anonymous

Linux = Ferrari, BSD=Mercedes-Benz, (OpenBSD comes with bulletproof
tinted glass, FreeBSD with the high performance diesel engine, NetBSD
with the ability to run on any road you come across), NT='72 Yugo
that's having trouble passing safety inspection (no brakes, lights
or wipers, and burns a lot of oil), W95=tricycle with bent front
wheel and one pedal. I really think it comes down
to analogies like this, until a specific feature is singled out
for discussion. I have a vague impression that Linux spends a lot
of time "in the shop" -- lots of tweaking. The BSD machines just
sit here, and run.