Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:19:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Culver <culverk@alpha.yumyumyum.org>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: gcc -O broken in CURRENT

> We aren't changing this for GCC 2.95 in 5-CURRENT.  PEROID.  There is
> zero reason for subjecting users to this ABI change for what would be
> gained.
>
> If you want to do something productive, submit patches that Bmake GCC 3.1
> (which move us to Dwarf2 unwinding as a product).

Oh ok, that's another story altogether... If nobody has gotten to it by
the May timeframe I'll do it. I've been looking for a way to contribute to
the FreeBSD project anyway. Right now I'm working nearly 40 hrs a week and
going to college full-time, so I don't really have time to do anything
else.

Ken