Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:47:58 +0400
From:      Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        Ajtim <lumiwa@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gimp-gmic-plugin

Ajtim wrote on 20.09.2013 18:17:
> I did svn update and after that I got:
>
> 'locale'?
>      std::setlocale(LC_NUMERIC,"C");
>      ~~~~~^
> In file included from gmic.cpp:1215:
> ./gmic.h:301:10: error: no member named 'setlocale' in namespace 'std'; did
> you mean 'locale'?
>      std::setlocale(LC_NUMERIC,"C");
>      ~~~~~^

It working to me with less fresh clang (FreeBSD clang version 3.3
(tags/RELEASE_33/final 183502) 20130610), but I able to reproduce it
with more fleshier system.

This particular error can be fixed with including clocale header instead
of locale, but later it will bomb with 'undeclared identifier
'pthread_join'' etc. I need to consult upstream about clang support.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

T.O.S. Of Reality