Date:      Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:11:34 -0700
From:      "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@maden.org>
To:        Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing 4.4-RELEASE on a Compaq Deskpro

An answer from around the world saves the day!

At 02:19 9-10-2001, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
>Depending on how you created the floppy, it might fail sometimes. How many
>different floppies did you try?

I had tried several.

>Have u tried floppies for a different version of FBSD? I once had that problem
>with the iso iamges.

Weird... 4.3-RELEASE seems to be working.

Please consider this a bug report against 4.4-RELEASE.  (I had done quite a
bit of net searching and hadn't found anything about this.)

Thanks, Wash.

-Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, Principal Consultant, HMM Consulting Int'l, Inc.