Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 1996 23:17:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      cau@cc.gatech.edu (Carlos Ugarte)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Turtle Beach CDR supported?

Does anyone know if the Turtle Beach TBS-2040R CDR drive is
supported?  I haven't plugged it in yet, but I'm wondering if
there's a way to tell if it is the same as the Plasmon/HP/Phillips
drives out there (using scsi(8) or some other way).  The drive itself
has stickers identifying it as a "Ricoh RO-1420 CDR".  Are CDR
drives not "standard", a la CD-ROM drives?

Carlos

--
Carlos A. Ugarte                                cau@cc.gatech.edu
Author of PageMage, a virtual desktop util for OS/2