Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 03:06:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Minor Bootup problem

Greetings everyone,

	Does anyone know what I can do to fix the following?  I had tried
reinstalling bootinst.exe from dos and recompiled a new kernel.  The
problem seems to be the FreeBSD Boot manager on one of the machines only
when it asks to hit the Fx key for FreeBSD, it would say boot.help not
found and boot.config not found.  Then when it loads the kernel, it would
say kernel.config not found.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]