Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:08:11 +0000
From:      =?UTF-8?B?UmFmYcWC?= <grodzix@gmail.com>
To:        Christopher Chambers <cchamb0@interchange.ubc.ca>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CD Burning

Hi Chris,

Setting cd as rw doesn't really make sense as you don't use filesystem
tree to burn things on cds but use software that communicates with cd
burner directly (through driver).

Problem with using cd burner is most probably because of access rights.
Try running that burning software as root and if it works fine then
you'll simply have to enable your user to use acd0.

Regards,
Rafal Grodzinski