Date:      Thu, 13 May 1999 09:03:04 +0200 (SAST)
From:      "Geoff Rehmet" <geoffr@is.co.za>
To:        culverk@wam.umd.edu (Kenneth Wayne Culver)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X crashing under current

Kenneth Wayne Culver writes :
> I also am experiencing a kernel panic whenever I start X using today's
> kernel. Thanks

After powering off and on again, I am now able to get a new kernel
up, but now it boots happily, so I have no crash dumps, no traces,
nothing to show for my story.

I re-CVSuped this morning, and am now working again.

(Trust me not to enable crash dumps when I installed my system -
back in the old days, it was default!!!!)

Anyhow, I'm now waiting to catch the bastard when it falls!

Geoff.
--
Geoff Rehmet,
The Internet Solution