Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:59:14 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        G Hasse <gh@raditex.se>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Commercial Vendor

> Axene
>
> In Sofware Services you sould include  http://www.axene.com

And we'd be happy to.  However, it's our long-standing policy that
just a URL doesn't say enough, some descriptive text generally being
expected in the entry itself, and the people best qualified to write
that text are the vendors themselves.  If they simply send us a
paragraph of whatever HTML they'd like displayed for their entry then
that entry will be quickly added to the web pages.

					Jordan