Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:55:25 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Alexandre L." <axelbsd@ymail.com>
Cc:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re : polkit-0.95_3: update fails

Please don't crosspost to -ports and -questions.

On 01/24/10 22:35, Alexandre L. wrote:
> You could read /usr/ports/UPDATING because there is section for policikit and polkit.

Correct. I'll add (since I could see from the OP that you're a
portmaster user) that I tested the following and it worked for me:

portmaster sysutils/policykit sysutils/polkit

Of course, make sure that you update your ports tree FIRST, since there
apparently was a docbook-related issue in the early stages that was
fixed recently. Also, there is a new version of portmaster out as of
yesterday so update your ports tree, update portmaster to 2.17, THEN do
the above. :)

hth,

Doug

			-- Pablo Picasso