Date:      Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:43:36 +0200
From:      "Matthias F. Brandstetter" <haimat@lame.at>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to enable PHP on Apache?

---------- quoting Kevin Kinsey ----------
> If you create a "normal" PHP page* under the Apache server's
> docroot (instead of in the phpmyadmin install, which is an
> alias), do you get the same behavior?

Yes, I got the same behavior then. But meanwhile I solved the problem by
adding "SetHandler application/x-httpd-php" for this location...

Greetings, Matthias

--
Well, you'll be happy to know I don't work very hard.  Actually, I'm
bringing the plant down from the inside.

  -- Homer Simpson
     The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular