Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 1997 19:07:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        Lee Black <airwalk@neumedia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Suggestions

I wouldn't buy _anything_ from Dell. Buy the parts, build it yourself in
about an hour -- and you'll have all the docs and something you can
service.

You didn't mention a SCSI controller -- you'll need that. Symbios is a
good choice. I'm not sure what you'll gain with an ultra-wide drive on a
workstation. I'd personally prefer 4 1GB (or 2 2GB) to one 4GB drive.
However -- pick your poison and enjoy.

-- Jay