Date:      Sat, 24 Oct 1998 23:38:29 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        easmith@beatrice.rutgers.edu (Allen Smith)
Cc:        n@nectar.com, randy@psg.com, Studded@gorean.org, Marc.Gutschner@triplan.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xntpd and securelevel

> > So if you need to go back in time, you can't be at securelevel > 1.

Or you can just run the new clock code, and your processes will
randomly go back in time, and die, if you have a 486DX/4 or
Cyrix processor.

8-|.

Maybe I should try putting the machine where this happens into
"secure" mode to see if it still happens...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.