Date:      Tue, 04 Feb 2003 08:33:43 -0600
From:      David Leimbach <leimy2k@mac.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interested in helping the C99 integration project

Hi,

I am a software developer who has benefitted greatly from using FreeBSD the past few years as well as other software like KDE.  I have been doing what I can here and there to make sure big projects like KDE will build and run on FreeBSD as well as other operating systems.

I came to the realization that we [FreeBSD users/developers] are missing some thread safe functions like getpwnam_r.  I was wondering if I could somehow help ease the burden either by testing or implementing some of these functions.

Who do I want to organize with to help with this stuff?

Thanks!

Dave Leimbach