Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:45:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, "Alex G. Bulushev" <bag@sinbin.demos.su>, Daniel Rock <rock@cs.uni-sb.de>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current NFS problem

Hey hey, now now, no need to get hostile ;) It seems, Mr. Hubbard, that
noone actually clued anyone but the core team in on the contract (correct
me if I am wrong, please). I was thinking more along the lines of "is Kirk
still working on NFS?" than "Why won't Kirk fix NFS, NOW!?", and do not
mean to be rude about it; it seems those of us who aren't actually a core
member don't get clued in on these things, but maybe I should read
-hackers, if that'd be the correct place to find those discussions etc.
Don't take a bit of sardonicism so harshly, I was by no means blaming any
of the FreeBSD team or Kirk himself for anything.

Brian Feldman