Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 1996 09:59:01 +0930
From:      "Garth Kidd" <garth@dogbert.systems.sa.gov.au>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.1.0 serial mice -- wauugh!

On Mar 8,  9:17, Michael Smith wrote:

> Oi!  You with the funny shorts!

As penance for this unwarranted (but, as anyone who's seen the shorts in
question, accurate) remark about my satorial splendour (or lack thereof),
Michael is going to help me track this down off-list.

If he doesn't, I'm going to start talking about bike-shorts :).

I'll summarize any results (or, as above, lack thereof) to the list and
make FAQ submissions as appropriate.

--
garth@pisces.systems.sa.gov.au     | Garth Kidd
 +61-8-207-7740 (voice)            | Professional Services Division