Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 1996 19:46:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Anthony Speare <spearea@mail.idt.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Free time and skills

On Fri, 23 Aug 1996, Anthony Speare wrote:

> I read the FreeBSD page, and it contained information that it is an open
> project to which time and / or skills could be given. I was wondering if
> I could be of assistance. My skills range from programming (C, C++,
> Basic, Fortran, Assembly, Pascal) to spreadsheet designs and
> implementation, as well as DTP and others. My email is
> spearea@mail.idt.net. Thank you,

We can certainly use you!  I've found the best way is to look at the
various sections and find where you plug in best.  With your skills
(assuming you're experienced in UNIX programming), you should ask in
hackers@freebsd.org and see what they have for you.

If all else fails, you can tune into a mailing list (like questions) and
help answer questions.  :)