Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:14:51 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>, Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>, mjacob@feral.com, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Integration of Net/OpenBSD code (was Re: your mail)

Garance A Drosihn wrote:

> At 3:28 AM -0700 8/24/00, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> > > Yes, yes, yes.  The order of importance varies widely, but the above
> > > three would pretty much cover the bases.  Anyone interested in doing
> >
> >OK, and in what order would you personally rank them? [jkh puts Wes on
> >the spot with a question he's still trying to answer for himself]. :-)
>
> Okay, I'll vote for PPC, based on nothing more than I have some G3
> and G4 powermacs (both at home and here at work).  I'll admit that
> isn't much of a market analysis...  :-)

I must've missed Jordan's direct question.

Personally?  PowerPC, since we have a customer WAITING for that, then MIPS,
because we have several prospective customers who already use it, followed
by StrongARM, because we have three notable prospective customers who have
asked about it.

While we're at it, let's start with PowerPC on the MBX board, since that's
so close to what I need.  ;^)