Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 15:28:38 -0700 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
To:        andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu
Cc:        dgy@rtd.com, freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bigfoot sighted!

> > Actually, Annelise is 6'5", 255 pounds, wears red plaid flannel shirts,
> > suspenders, blue jeans and sports a 14" beard.  He auditioned for ZZTop
> > but was turned down because he couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
> > He now sells shoes in Chicago...
>
> Photo (sorry, no phone) at http://andrsn.stanford.edu/andrsn9.gif

Nice try, but no dice!  I recognize your daughter in an instant!!
If you look carefully, you can see Annelise (which is short for "Bob")
hiding just to the left of the photographer... you can actually just
barely see the tip of the toothpick he keeps wedged between his front
two teeth (which, by the way, are capped!)  And, it's obvious that the
*color* has been doctored in a feeble attempt to disguise that
tell-tale tartan plaid...