Date:      Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Gatekeeper.Alameda.net>
To:        handy@sag.space.lockheed.com (Brian N. Handy)
Cc:        dan@dpcsys.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mail question

I would also take a lok at smtpd from the Juniper firewall toolkit.
http://www.obtuse.com/
It has in the SMTP receiving part filters for allowing many things.
the newest beta which should out in the next days, has even
regular expression to help match certain spammers.

--
Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-769-2936
Alameda Networks, Inc. | http://www.Alameda.net  | Fax#: 510-521-5073