Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:24:21 -0700
From:      Anne Becker <abecker@rapidnet.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   site listing

Greetings,
We have recently completed porting our software to FreeBSD and would like
very much to be listed on your site. The Misc category would be the best
fit since the port is to our web based calendaring and scheduling product.
Below is our proposed listing.

Thank you.
Anne Becker
web author
abecker@rapidnet.com

<P> Ported to FreeBSD! CyberScheduler is framework independent, which means
it does not require a proprietary messaging infrastructure. CyberScheduler
runs on any standard Web server and can operate in mixed application or
mixed framework environments.
A distributed database architecture lets you quickly and transparently add
as many new users and user groups as you need. You can administer
calendaring centrally or at multiple locations. See
http://www.crosswind.com for more information.</p>