Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:00:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@speakeasy.org>
To:        Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
Cc:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Danny wrote:

> It could be if your ISP drops you off while you are checking your 300 or so
> emails from freebsd-questions. And after you wait a while (because your email
> box locks up)
> You check it you get the same copy over again
>
> Thtat is why you might get two copies of everything

Hmm...my box doesn't lock up when I check email, I'm usually connected and
it checks for messages every five minutes, so I only get a few at a
time.  I'm not too worried about it anyhow, it only happened once that I
got all these duplicates.  I suppose it could also be connected to the fact
that I recently unsubscribed and then re-subscribed after changing ISP's
but as long as it isn't FreeBSD related, I'm done with this discussion.