Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:15:55 +0700 (NOVST)
From:      Alexey Privalov <lucky@land3.nsu.ru>
To:        Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: kicking users

hi.

some times ago i found a 'killer' - configurable daemon written by Martin Mares,
<mj@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>, but it was only for linux and didn`t work on my
freebsd box.
i rewrite some function and now it`s working very fine.

if you are interesting, i can send files to you via e-mail.

wbr,
Alexey Privalov.