Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:40:15 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Perl error with Spam Assassin?

I *think* the following is coming from Spam Assassin, which is
launched by procmail, which is launched by fetchmail (so any of those
could be the guilty party if they use perl).

[31161] warn: (?:(?<=[\s,]))* matches null string many times in
regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/\G(?:(?<=[\s,]))* <-- HERE \Z/ at /usr/
local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Text/Wrap.pm line 46.

Anyone else? Any suggestion as to what I may be doing wrong? Can't
say that I can associate the occurance of the above with any
portupgrade or similar. Might have been a portupgrade or a buildworld
which started the error messages.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@HiWAAY.net