Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 14:24:41 -0000
From:      "P. van Leeuwen" <pvl@nanoteq.com>
To:        "'Darius Ramanauskas'" <dara@kada.lt>, "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: linux emulation ?

You also need to install the linux compatibility package in /compat/linux
if you haven't done that allready. (Sorry, I can't remember the package
name right now, and I'm not at my FreeBSD box)
In /etc/rc.conf set linux=yes or run linux at the command prompt.

Pierre

P. van Leeuwen
pvl@nanoteq.com
http://www.nanoteq.co.za