Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 1996 16:56:52 GMT
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@MAIL.bbcc.ctc.edu>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The Project project

I see a lot of people wanting to help out on the FreeBSD project in several ways
.
But I haven't seen any organized way of signing up and getting involved or
letting each other in on whats going on.  (except of course for the core team)

If there is a method already set up, just ignore me and set me straight in
my ignorant ways.  But if there isn;t Why don't we designate on person to be the Project
Overlord, (or some other fancy title) and put all the projects that the core team doesn;t have
time to handle on the homepage and let us signup, (through this list or even a projectsignup e-mail)
and put the e-mail of the people who are working on the particular project under
 there, so those interested
can get ahold of them and so on.  Or just put one contact persons name under the homepage listing for each
project and make them responsible for the other people who want to be involved.

It's just a suggestion, and im willing to help out where i can.

send me your Ideas.

chrisc@mail.bbcc.ctc.edu