Date:      04 Oct 2000 18:46:42 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        "James E. Housley" <jeh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ports layout/Combine DESCR and COMMENT Results?

 * From: "James E. Housley" <jeh@FreeBSD.org>

 * I just tried addport for a port with NEWLAYOUT= yes.  I am running into
 * a problem that freefalls bsd.port.mk is not up to date enought.  It
 * doesn't have your last set of changes.

I'll update freefall's /usr/ports, but you shouldn't be committing
stuff with the new layout yet.  Please commit with the old layout so
as to not confuse cvsuppers, and I'll convert it during the weekend.

If you have a new port already in the new layout, then you should
probably just wait until the conversion is done. :)

Satoshi