Date:      Mon, 12 May 2014 21:30:10 -0000
From:      <challenge@rcsd.k12.in.us>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   LSMSGCV: You just sent an email to dbracken@rcsd.k12.in.us - please reply

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Did you send an email to: dbracken@rcsd.k12.in.us from: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org?

=20

If yes, it got caught as unsolicited email by our spam blocker.  You
can release the mail from spam quarantine by simply replying to this
message.  At the same time the spam blocker will recognize you as a
trusted sender (from this email address) and automatically add you
to my Allow list for this and any future communication.

=20

Many illegal spammers forge email addresses to try to get past spam
blocking software.  These spammers send hundreds of millions of spam
messages a day, clogging email servers and wasting people's time.  We
regret that these spammers have forced us to send this message to you.

=20

Original From: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Original To: dbracken@rcsd.k12.in.us

=20

For more information about our spam blocking software please visit
www.lightspeedsystems.com <http://www.lightspeedsystems.com/>=20

LSMSGCV

=20